Up to £25,000
about 1 month ago
Varied Marketing Assistant role in boutique media/tech law firm – paying up to £25,000
This boutique tech/media law firm is a real breath of fresh air! It is seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious Marketing Assistant to work alongside a Senior Marketing & Business Development Executive and assist across the full marketing mix. The role is to replace an Executive so there is excellent scope for the role to progress into a BD Executive role.
The role will involve:
- Assisting with production and distribution of marketing collateral such as newsletters, eshots and articles etc;
- Supporting on events such as conferences and seminars
- Sourcing and purchasing merchandise;
- Website and intranet administration;
- Administration and support on the firm’s referral scheme, the CRM database and spreadsheets.
This role would be a perfect match for a recent marketing/business graduate that has taken a placement year in professional services (accountancy, legal), or similarly with experience of marketing activity. The candidate should be a well-rounded individual that has:
- Excellent writing and verbal communicative competencies;
- Desktop publishing skills, specifically Microsoft packages;
- Any Adobe packages or CRM database exposure an advantage.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at 020 3405 6199 or email@example.com.