£55,000 + benefits
about 1 month ago
Marketing Campaigns Manager in exciting advisory and consulting organisation. London OR Chester – Public Sector focus Salary up to £55,000
This advisory, consulting and training organisation is going through a really exciting period of change under new leadership. It is looking for a Marketing Campaigns Manager to work closely with the firm’s new Head of Marketing to create an issues and solutions-led approach to campaigns and thought leadership targeting the public sector (local authorities, government and public sector bodies such as the NHS).
You will lead on the creating and execution of marketing campaign, generating leads for BD, and maximising the firm’s ROI around reputation, relationship growth and revenue generation. This is a really exciting opportunity to work on fascinating macro-economic issues really affecting the country.
The role will involve:
- Developing fully integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns;
- Working with marketing leads as well as policy, content and comms teams to deliver campaigns into the firm’s key sectors;
- Acting as marketing lead for a selected sector, developing and managing the marketing plan;
- Positioning the firm as a key influence in key sectors;
- Line management of a senior marketing executive;
- Developing budgets for all campaigns.
The client is looking for somebody with a proven track record in the development, leading and management of campaigns across the entire marketing mix. The candidate should also come from an accounting, legal or financial services background. If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at 020 3405 6198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.