25000 - 30000
4 months ago
Our client , a rapidly expanding UK law firm based near Chancery Lane require an experienced Marketing & Events Coordinator for their marketing team.
Working directly with the Head of Marketing and Business Development and wider marketing team, the role will require the Marketing Coordinator to involved themself with all marketing activities for the firm and undertake marketing projects occasionally. You will have excellent communications skills and able to develop firmwide relationships with practice groups and business services whilst handling the firms external suppliers. Duties include;
- Coordinate the strategic marketing planning process across all practice groups, creating draft marketing plans that are aligned with firmwide strategy.
- Coordinate campaigns from initial planning through to execution using the most relevant tools and medium.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure deadlines and budgets are met
- Take client feedback to shape and advise on marketing activities.
- Make best use of the firm’s CRM database for all marketing purposes
- Coordinate the creation of marketing collateral.
- Assist with firmwide and departmental events from start to finish; sourcing venues, handling all invite lists, guest speakers, caterers, etc
- Assist with maintaining the Firm’s website, ensuring content is kept up to date.
- Report generation for analysis of the Firm’s marketing activities and social media statistics
- Promote greater awareness of marketing’s capabilities and skillset internally
- Promote and police the firms’ brand.
- Assist with firmwide marketing projects
Skills and Experience Essential
- Degree educated, preferably in marketing or similar topic
- CIM qualification, or similar
- Proven marketing and events experience in a professional services firm or partnership structure
- Used Salesforce CRM
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Project management skills
- Experience of liaising with and managing suppliers
- Intermediate IT skills, including Excel and databases
- Experience of web and social media, including analytics
- Experience of InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop desirable
To apply contact Neil Hagan asap