Up to £35,000
about 2 months ago
Exciting full fix Marketing Executive role in forward thinking international law firm – great opportunity for an ambitious Assistant/Executive – paying up to £35,000, London
An excellent opportunity has arisen in this hugely ambitious international law firm for a Marketing Assistant/Executive to make their mark. Working alongside a Senior Marketing Manager, this candidate has responsibility for the execution of marketing communications activity on a global scale, including events, digital/content marketing and internal communications. This involves:
- Working with the BD Manager to driving forward the marketing and BD strategy;
- Supporting the development, execution and delivery of campaigns;
- Working with colleagues to develop client presentations and proposals;
- Supporting end-to-end delivery of events.
This firm is looking for a candidate that meets the following criteria:
- Two years in a marketing/business development role;
- Experience in professional services or real estate environment;
- A track record of delivering marketing/BD campaigns/initiatives.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at 020 3405 6199 or firstname.lastname@example.org.