30000 - 35000
5 months ago
Marketing Executive role in a UK and European Patent and Trade Mark Attorney firm. Up to £35,000.
A leading Patent and Trade Mark Attorney firm is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team. This role is very much partner facing, you will be working in a close-knit team and will gain valuable experience in all aspects of marketing. This is an excellent opportunity to lead on tasks and you will be provided a level of autonomy unavailable to those working in larger teams.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Supporting the Head of Marketing in the development and delivery of partner-centric business development plans
- Guiding fee-earners on their own online presence
- Maintaining the firm’s website
- Researching and organising business meetings for fee-earners at international events
- Attending business development meetings
- To manage the transactional elements of the marketing budget
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Marketing Executive, or 4 years as a Marketing Assistant within a professional services environment.Experience of e-marketing platforms e.g. Venture, Concep and website content management systems is preferred.
The firm offers a number of employee benefits. These include a flexi time scheme and a discretionary bonus.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 020 3405 6199.