60000 - 70000
3 months ago
A highly entrepreneurial, private client law firm is looking for two marketing managers to support its continued growth in both the private client and commercial areas.. The roles are very digitally focused, and will support the business by driving client acquisition through both offline and online (Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliate, Programmatic, Display, etc.) channels. The culture of this firm is not like any other law firm, and the firm is renowned for its success in winning substantial and complex cases that often involve an international element.
- Designing and creating single and multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Managing relationships with multiple agencies to implement marketing initiatives on time and in line with budgets.
- Working with our data insights team monitor campaign performance on a weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis; offering insights and recommendations.
- Supporting brand management and PR initiatives.
- Delivering clear briefs to the creative team in order to elicit impactful copy to support strategic marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong experience in delivering campaigns including Google Ads, Analytics, Data Studio, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads. You should be a driven individual who is hungry for success. You will have ideally worked in legal, accountancy, management consultancy or a wider B2B organisation.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Simone Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3405 7879.