To £40,000 + bonus and benefits
3 months ago
Marketing Manager role – full mix marketing and business development role aligned to the care sector in mid-sized real estate consultancy. Campaigns focus.
Working with a dynamic Marketing Director and in a friendly marketing team you will be responsible for all marketing activities for the firm’s care homes and childcare sectors, two diverse sectors with a range of clients from individuals to corporate clients. On a day to day basis this will involve:
- Developing and driving national campaigns to target clients;
- Client segmentation;
- Developing branded materials such as advertising, brochures, website banners etc;
- Developing content;
- Managing events;
- Working with clients to promote their properties and portfolios for sale;
- Leading on bids and proposals, including playing a client facing role in pitch presentations;
- Working with other marketing managers on cross-selling opportunities.
You will have strong marketing and business development experience within professional services, ideally within the professional services sector. You will have excellent writing skills, a good understanding of CRM databases (ideally Salesforce) and the ability to influence and persuade partners. A great role for an executive stepping up.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 020 3405 6198.