Competitive + bonus and benefits
about 1 month ago
Marketing Manager/Head of Marketing role in high profile boutique law firm with a focus on social responsibility. Full mix role leading small team. Central London based.
This well-known boutique law firm is a leader in a number of areas around social responsibility. In in recent years it has been expanding into private client area as well as corporate crime and employment work. This Marketing Manager/Head of Marketing role is a great way to escape a more traditional City law firm. You will manage a small team and work across the full marketing mix. This will include:
- Working with the leadership to develop and implement the marketing and BD strategy;
- Work with the practice groups and individuals to set targeting strategies and action plans;
- Market segmentation and developing new areas;
- Leading marketing campaigns and other profile-raising initiatives;
- Brand management;
- Develop engaging and relevant content;
- Digital marketing;
- PR & social media;
- Running large and small-scale events;
- Budgeting; and
- Manage and develop the team.
You will be creative and enthusiastic, with a real passion for developing innovative marketing initiatives. You will be organised, a motivating manager and have the ability to influence and persuade senior stakeholders.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org