37000 - 42000
21 days ago
Varied Marketing Adviser position at a leading global law firm. Initial 12-month FTC. London based. Paying up to £42,000.
This global law firm is seeking a talented marketing professional to join their central marketing team on an initial 12-month FTC. The Marketing Adviser will support with major campaigns, project managing initiatives and focusing heavily on digital channels. This role will support both on a global and UK level, in developing the firm’s market presence. Day to day duties will include:
- Developing cross-selling marketing campaigns
- Managing top level thought leadership campaigns
- Delivering the firm’s summits and major events
- Tracking and analyzing sponsorship/partnership activity
- Acting as an adviser to the practice group and industry sector leads
- Developing and training on global best practice guides
The firm are looking for candidates with several years of marketing campaigns experience ideally within legal or within the wider professional services sector. Candidates will need to demonstrate strong project management, creativity and adaptability.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 020 3405 6199.