£60,000 - £65,000
5 months ago
Information Technology Services
Messaging Engineer (Exchange 2016, Office 365, Skype For Business) required by City Law Firm to be the lead specialist for the firm's messaging systems and technologies. The firm is currently undertaking a number of projects and initiatives to improve performance across their Server and Network infrastructure.
As the Messaging Engineer you will be the main point of contact with regards to developing, maintaining and providing support on the company's email and communications tools.
Key responsibilities include:
* Monitoring System Performance, Capacity and Health
* Lead projects in respect of upgrades to messaging (cloud and self-managed) / unified communications and other components
* Standardise and globalise messaging systems taking into account both global and regional needs
* Contribute to the roadmap for continuous improvement, evolution and suitable replacement when/where necessary, of the messaging systems employed at the firm
Key skills required:
* MS Exchange 2013/2016 - and Exchange Online
* Skype for Business
* Active Directory
* Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
* PGP Encryption
* Office 365
* Email Archiving
You will ideally have previous experience of working in a professional services environment (legal, accountancy, insurance, finance) with a strong service culture. The team is committed to offering best in class technology and services to their user base as the firm continues to grow.