£15,000 - £16,000
5 months ago
Law Staff Legal Recruitment
Motivated Criminal Paralegal sought for a Legal 500 London practice.
A fantastic opportunity for a legal assistant or paralegal has arisen in a well-established practice on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will provide support to fee earners and work well under minimal supervision. Great attention to detail and excellent communication skills are therefore essential in application to the role.
• Assist and support fee earners with a varied caseload
• Use of the firm’s case management system to progress files
• Open new client matters
• Liaise with clients and professionals
• Prepare documents and forms for court
• Draft legal documents
• Taking client instructions
• Conduct legal research
• Assist with preparation and presentation of matters
• A paralegal or legal assistant with experience in a criminal department
• Preferably, you’ll have a qualifying law degree and seek to progress within this area of law
• Working knowledge of the law and procedure is essential
• Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Dedicated to providing top class client care by top-tier standards
• IT literate, especially in the use of Microsoft Office applications, would be desirable
• Assist in marketing activities to further develop the department
Our client is a successful, multi-office practice providing a wide range of services to individual and commercial clients on a national basis. Staffed by a team of dedicated professionals, it is regarded as one of the largest firms in their region. Located within easy access to excellent transport links across the City and beyond, the firm is able to deliver efficient and high-quality work in large volumes. Committed to building long-lasting relationships with their clients, they have developed a loyal and growing client base and continue to go from strength to strength. Our client is now recruiting for a Criminal Paralegal for its office in East London.
• Opportunity for a training contract
• Contributory pension scheme
• Genuine opportunity for career development and progression
• Structured work environment
Paralegal – Criminal
For further details of this Criminal vacancy, please contact Ryan quoting reference RC03486001.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details