4 months ago
Law Staff Legal Recruitment
Sincere and compassionate Regional law firm seeks a bright paralegal to join their family Private team based in the Leamington Office.
Excellent opportunity for a skilled paralegal to assist fee earners within a thriving Legal 500 private family department. The successful paralegal will work closely with multiple fee earners and the Head of Department, undertaking initial client enquiries and designating them throughout the department appropriately.
- Supporting fee earners specialising in family law
- Privately funded matters
- Legal research
- Applying for injunctions
- Preparing court bundles
- Drafting, including instructions to counsel
- Attending court hearings and trials
- Attending counsel at court
- Dealing with fee-earners' time recording and billing
- Undertaking general office administration
- Diary management
- Preparing applications
- Paralegal with at least two years’ experience within a family department
- Outstanding file management and organisational skills
- IT literate
- Personable with a considerate and professional manner
Our client is a highly regarded regional practice who provide a comprehensive range of legal services to businesses and individuals nationally. Priding themselves on their ability to deliver advice in a straightforward, practical and approachable manner and with a commitment to the motivation and training of staff, they attract and retain expert lawyers and dedicated support staff. With numerous accreditations, they have experienced steady growth organically and through successful mergers since establishment and are well placed to continue on an upward trajectory.
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Discounted legal fees (probation pass)
- BUPA healthcare scheme (probation pass)
- Length of service awards
- Career development and performance reviews
- Community and fundraising events
Paralegal – Private Family
For further details of this Private Family Paralegal vacancy, please contact Charlotte on 01954 208 061 quoting reference CW30335.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.