2 months ago
A top Global Law Firm are looking to hire their next Pitch Assistant for the team. The firm has a large Marketing and BD function and are looking to hire someone to assist with the central pitch function. The Pitch Assistant will work closely with the Senior Pitch Manager and two Pitch Executives with the pitch process to help the firm win new work.
The successful candidate with be a proactive and self-motivated team player. They will be a quick leaner and eager to assist the team.
The Pitch Assistant will:
- Collect and maintain credentials, case studies and biographies
- Maintain the content library to ensure there is up to date pitch content
- Keep opportunities updated on the firm's CRM system
- Assist the Senior Pitch Manager in the project management of the large strategic pitches
- Collate research for pre-tender meetings and arrange pitch follow up and debriefs
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent grad or a slightly more experienced administrator looking for the next step in their career. If this interests you, then please apply below!