up to £30,000
about 1 month ago
Bid/pitch Coordinator role in exciting law firm, paying up to £30,000 based in London
Pitch/Bid Coordinator role in a popular, tech-focused law firm. Working closely with the Senior Pitch Manager and Pitch Executives, the Pitch Coordinator will assist on major strategic pitches, maintaining the systems and processes that highlights best practice pitch process. Specific tasks include:
- Supporting the pitch team on bids and tenders, assisting with the production of pitch documents;
- Providing insight into the clients and markets by collating research for pre-tender meetings;
- Assisting the project management of large strategic pitches by drafting the action plan;
- Collating content, supporting the delivery of the pitch process;
- Ensuring pitch content is continually updated and maintained in the firm’s pitch tool.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and a generous benefits programme such as 25 days holiday (with the option to buy 5 extra days), cycle to work scheme, technology loan allowance, subsidised gym membership and private medical cover. To be considered for this role, the firm would like the candidate to meet the following requirements:
- Excellent English written skills;
- Strong communicative skills;
- Experience in the professional services sector desirable;
- Exposure to bids desirable.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 020 3405 6199.