£30,000 - £40,000
4 months ago
This established and highly successful UK law firm wish to hire a Pitch Executive or Tenders Specialist to help them with their existing business strategy, whilst looking at ways to generate new business for the firm.
Reporting to the senior BD Manager you will be tasked with working on pitches across all practice groups across the firm, providing guidance on how to respond to RFPs and bringing new ideas and approaches to the process.
· The development of cross departmental pitches, monitoring and identifying new tender opportunities
· Take sole responsibility for pitches and provide strategic input, including suggestions on key messages and guidance on fee proposals
· Collaborate effectively with BD teams to create unique ideas, solutions or approaches to deliver winning pitches
· Supervise initiatives regarding best practice in pitches, including monitoring needs and trends of wider BD team and make recommendations to management
· Undertake post pitch feedback, conduct briefings, analyse and report key findings
· Oversee and maintain the content of the pitch tracking and pitch knowledge database
· Working with the Senior Business Development Executive and Senior Pitch Executive to put together client research packs.
· Develop relationships with other support functions to provide joint solutions to the business
· Deliver quarterly pitch analysis to Board members to highlight results and actions to take forward
Candidates must have a thorough understanding of business development principles. They will work with all stakeholders to drive forward pitching and support growth strategies. You will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, being able to write clearly, concisely and to a high standard. Excellent grasp of grammar and punctuation is essential in this position. You will possess a degree ideally in English, Communications, Business or a similar recognised marketing qualification such as the CIM. You will currently be working in a similar pitch driven position within professional services or from a marketing consultancy. Strong knowledge of;
· InterAction (CRM)
To apply contact Neil Hagan quoting ref. NH-PS-20.06.19