City of London
65000 - 75000
5 days ago
The primary focus of this role is to partner with clients, in order to allow them to maximise the return on their investment in Aderant systems and software. You will lead clients to success in their implementations, delivering high levels of service to allow lasting relationships to be built.
Using your consultancy and analytical skills, and as the subject matter expert for the Aderant solution, you will analyse, document and propose solutions for large and/or complex business areas, prepare functional specifications and detailed test plans and assist in ensuring that those requirements are delivered. You will be partnering with various clients, all with differing requirements, and will need to display an ability to drive and challenge clients on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their project.
- A degree in Business, Finance or Computing, or equivalent experience
- Significant experience in practice management systems and/or legal project management
- Experience of case management systems would also be beneficial
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users
- Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems
- Willingness to travel approx. 50% of the time, some of which will involve overnight stays.
- Strong results-focus, including ability to set and manage personal goals & deadlines.
- Methodical approach to problem solving, giving the ability to provide practical and efficient solutions to client requirements
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle
- Ability to assess and manage risk, implementing appropriate plans and actions.
- Excellent communication skills, written expression and comprehension.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Quality approach to work, with an appreciation for procedures & controls.
- Superb organisation skills.
- Must be available for travel as required by the region/role
- Flexible, highly positive outlook coupled with a can do attitude
- Able to operate with minimal supervision.