City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
An exciting and dynamic Pricing Analyst role has come with a top International Law Firm based in the heart of London. This is a great opportunity to join a growing industry and be part of a highly valued team within the business.
As the Pricing Analyst you will be:
- Supporting senior managers in preparing Request for Proposal analysis
- Working closely with your colleagues in Business Development and Finance to provide solutions to pricing requests
- Preparing excel models and charts ahead of important presentations
- Maintaining rates schedules and providing analysis for the pricing team, internal and external clients
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least two years of related experience, preferably within professional services or a corporate environment
- Ability to effective communicate with lawyers, external clients and your colleagues
- Experience with dashboard and data visualisation tools
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
If you have the relevant experience, click apply now!