£75,000 plus benedits
9 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercial and ambitious individual who wishes to join a progressive, global law firm- You will enjoy a high level of Partner and client interaction and join at a very exciting time. There is a defined route to further progression in the medium term, so this role offers a genuine opportunity to develop your career.
This is the firm's first dedicated pricing resource and we are looking for someone who can build this function from the ground up, including developing pricing guidelines, training materials as well as drive the development of systems to support pricing.
The role comprises of some of the following:
- Support client pitches on pricing through modelling and sensitivity testing of proposed fee arrangements (including preparation of budgets); creating and reviewing reports pertaining to pricing.
- Analyse matter pricing and profitability to understand the underlying pricing trends and issues and propose strategies to respond to the firm's particular pricing challenges.
- Take responsibility for training partners and associates on pricing strategy and negotiation, alternative fee arrangements ("AFA"), and value propositions; utilise outside consultants as appropriate.
- Development of policies, processes, guidelines and reference materials pertaining to pricing to assist pricing decisions.
- Create and maintain a database of existing ongoing fee arrangements with clubs and other major clients, review profitability trends and recommend revisions in a timely manner.
- Development to systems to enhance quality of information on pricing as well as the development of pricing tools.
- Pricing experience gained within a professional services business
- Good commercial acumen and financial modelling skills
- Accounting background essential