Up to £55,000
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a pricing professional to join the finance team and be the ‘right hand’ person to the Head of Pricing.
This role sits within an international law firm that offers excellent progression prospects and a supportive and ambitious culture.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Head of Pricing in the design and creation of a fee arrangement database to hold details of all client agreements of the firm. The first phase of the project will focus on strategic clients before widening to all large clients. This should include details of alternative fee arrangements and volume discounts.
- Perform financial reviews to ensure the economic viability of proposals.
- To support the efforts ensuring that client rates are increased (or consciously held flat) annually.
- Performing analysis on client rates, fee structures and discounts and advising Partners on how to improve profitability through altering them.
- To support the Head of Pricing during the annual rate setting process.
- Summarise the financial impact of existing rate arrangements and develop and recommend revisions as agreements are renewed.
- Set policies and procedures which promote and maintain best practice in the management of the firm's strategic client fee arrangements.
- Liaise with Client Relationship team regarding pricing and fee arrangement queries as required as required.
- Provide functional and administrative support for Firm's matter planning tool and coach partners and associates in its use and assist the same in the development of matter budgets.
- Ensure volume discount arrangements work, are operated and accounted for as intended.