5 months ago
Pursuits Executive position handling tenders, proposals and capability statements in niche international law firm
This law firm is seeking a Pursuits Executive to join its Pursuits team, coordinating and project managing pursuits, proposals, pitches and tenders that maximise the firm’s time and cost investments. This insurance-focused law firm has grown impressively in recent years and are passionate about providing strong training to help the new executive to grow with the firm.
Responsibilities of the Pursuits Executive will include:
- Contributing and project managing pursuits;
- Supporting partners/lawyers in preparation for strategic pursuit presentations;
- Ensuring client research/competitor analysis is included in any pursuit strategy;
- Extend the impact of the firm’s best practice model to other offices;
- Overseeing the maintenance of the central pursuits library of information; and
- Ensuring all proposal and tender opportunities are tracked within the CRM system.
This firm is looking for a dynamic self-starter with impeccable English written skills and strong communicative skills. Professional services pitching experience is preferable, desirably in a legal environment.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at 020 3405 6199 or email@example.com