£60000 - £70000 per annum
3 months ago
Information Technology Services
Test Manager with extensive experience devising and implementing Testing Strategy and methodology required for London Law Firm. This roel will sit within a newly formed PMO with particular responsibility for devising and implementing the strategy for the Testing Function.
You will be responsible for running the day to day test effort over different test phases, supporting the IT Senior Management team and delivering to deadlines, working closely with representatives from Business Analysis, Development, Operations and Service Delivery.
The Test Manager will need to influence Steering Committees and other Senior Managers / Stakeholders as necessary, ensuring best practice testing in projects, releases, and BAU changes.
* Enthusiastic Test Manager with broad knowledge of End to End Testing lifecycle
* Functional, Non -Functional, Performance and Automation Testing
* Devising and implementing Testing Strategy
* Management of external and off shore 3rd party resource
* ISTQB/BCS/ISEB Certification
* Stakeholder and Peer influence - bringing about change in processes and practice
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a challenging position with influence, working for a well regarded legal services organisation.