Up to £43,000
5 months ago
Research Executive role in the business development team of a growing mid-sized law firm. London-based. Up to £43k.
This mid-sized law firm with offices across EMEA and Asia, is seeking a Research Executive to support the expanding Business Development team. The role is entirely new and comes about as the firm is looking to implement five new strategic areas of growth. The role will involve a mix of legal research as well as carrying out analysis of clients, markets, competitors etc.
- Identifying and analysing trends for key industries and practice areas
- Producing insights and reports to support BD initiatives and pitches
- Developing and delivering presentations and training sessions
- Liaising with practice divisions and developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Supporting the implementation of business plans and client relationship initiatives
Successful candidates will have experience of research in a professional services organisation. Ideally candidates will be familiar with legal databases such as Westlaw and Lexis Library, as well as business information resources. Candidates will need strong communication skills to build relationships with stakeholders and the wider BD teams.
This role will sit in the small but friendly Research & Information Services team, which is part of the wider Marketing and Business Development team. The firm is known for their friendly and collegiate culture and has a large focus on initiatives around social mobility, diversity, inclusion and mental health in the workplace. On top of that the firm offers a generous benefits package including benefits relating to lifestyle, family, health and wellbeing.