£38000 - £45000 per annum
2 months ago
Dynamic US law firm looking for an urgent resource in their Revenue function as a Revenue Coordinator.
Working in a team of two revenue controllers, and a wider finance team, you will be supporting in billing/ebilling and revenue duties.
- General matter maintenance including time transfers and amendments to client/matter details
- Running regular monthly, weekly and ad hoc pre-bill reports for the partners and associates
- Producing draft bills, finalised bills and billing breakdowns in a multi-currency system whilst ensuring compliance with SAR and VAT regulations
- Arranging approval for write offs with the firm's Finance Committee
- Following up with associates regarding time entry and new matters in progress
- Inputting client invoices into e-billing systems, for example CounselLink, Eliot and Serengeti
- Assistance with 3E testing where applicable (scheduled roll-out in 2020)
This role is initially interim for up to 6 months but it is a replacement role so it does have the potential to go permanent. With their upcoming Elite 3e implementation due, they are very keen to see people with Elite 3e experience, if not Elite Enterprise will be considered. An immediately start is required so please apply if you are readily available and have all the experience required.