Paying up to £65k
2 months ago
This well regarded, global law firm, with a strong emphasis on sectors including shipping, insurance and energy, is seeking a Revenue Manager to join their busy finance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and developing the firm's billing teams in London and globally. The individual will also support operational improvements whilst working closely with senior management to achieve financial targets.
- Oversee all aspects of the billing function across the group, including the raising of bills and credit notes, write-offs and WIP management
- Ensure global compliance with the group's billing, WIP and credit policies
- Manage the team effectively and provide training to new members as and when required.
- Responsible for system upgrades, improvement of processes and compliance,
- Configure billing processes on Elite 3E to improve productivity and services.
- Provide support and guidance to partners and senior management with complex bills.
Ideally, candidates will have a minimum of 8 years' revenue experience within an international legal partnership or professional services environment and at least 3 years' experience of leading a team. A thorough understanding of SRA Accounts Rules and VAT guidelines would be a bonus, as would exposure to Excel and Elite 3E practice management system.