about 1 month ago
AJ Fox Compliance
To qualify for this opportunity you should fit one of the below profiles:
1. A professional (qualified or not) with experience of working in Law Firm Risk & Compliance (i.e. within a Law Firm) at any level, who would be interested to explore consultancy.
2. A practising lawyer who is looking to leave normal fee-earning and to explore the idea of moving into a compliance advisory role.
Looking for something different? Is flexibility in the way you work important to you? Would you be excited by the opportunity to work on a very broad range of risk and compliance issues advising a myriad of SRA regulated businesses on maintaining and improving compliance?
We have a number of consultancy opportunities available to work with well regarded businesses providing risk and compliance advisory services to law firms across the UK and Internationally.
If you are interested to find out more please include a cover letter or note on your CV providing some explanation as to why you are interested in this opportunity. Candidates who do not provide this additional information are much less likely to be successful.
Some of the benefits on offer include:
- PAYE or Self-employed commission based opportunities. Salary is up to circa £50k
- Potential for flexibility including WFH or full home based working (with significant travel involved)
- Build a very broad range of experience through advising a huge range of law firms and other SRA regulated businesses
- Be part of a booming, fast growing space with very strong long term potential.
- Work with clients who value the advice you are providing.
- Implement real change.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Profit sharing/share options