50000 - 75000
8 days ago
Senior Alumni Manager – part time opportunity! A rare 3 days per week Alumni role has arisen for an international law firm. Spearheading the firm’s alumni program, and working closely partners, this role is instrumental in ensuring the firm delivers an innovative and engaging alumni program. The role is responsible for creating alumni engagement opportunities working collaboratively with HR, BD & marketing and will lead on the online content and communications. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop a strategy for alumni communications
- Develop and execute plans events and activities for the alumni community
- Oversee platform and systems integrations to ensure accurate and timely data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Management of email, social media and alumni website.
- Ensure the alumni program is utilised as a business development/client tool across the firm.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a track record in motivating alumni and internal communities. You should be a self-starter with drive and ambition. Essential experience includes event management and a proven ability to conduct business analysis and develop strategic plans.