40000 - 50000
10 days ago
The primary focus of this role is to work with Aderant’s software packages within the legal and enterprise market, providing product application support to clients by answering complex questions on function and usage of the software.
You will use your technical and analytical skills to provide high levels of service to all clients, thereby helping Aderant to focus on clients needs and build lasting, positive relationships.
- Serve as primary support liaison between company and clients, keeping clients fully informed of progress;
- To resolve product configuration/setup issues, taking ownership of the issues wherever practical;
- Be involved in any additional follow up, testing and troubleshooting;
- To help train and mentor more junior team members;
- Convey customer feedback to product development and quality assurance staff as appropriate;
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among users.
Skills & Requirements
- A degree in Computing/IT, or equivalent experience in providing application support
- Experience of working with SQL and relational databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- The ability to think logically and methodically in order to solve problems
- A working knowledge of accounting applications
- Knowledge of the legal sector, or experience of working within a law firm