3 months ago
A Senior Business Development Manager is being sought by this international, full-service law firm to join its team in London. This firm is a leader in some of the world’s most dynamic industries and has a forward-thinking environment. The role will be supporting one of three of the firm’s UK business groups, focusing on Real Estate and Finance. You will be expected advise partners and supporting them in attracting new business and growing revenue from existing clients. The role also involves:
- Identifying key priorities and leading on development of the plan;
- Leading on the implementation of BD and client activities;
- Guiding and challenging partners on new opportunities, and identifying business leads and emerging opportunities;
- Advising client teams on enhancing client relationships;
- Driving the marketing and communications plan, including oversight of content marketing, digital and events;
This firm is looking for a professional, proactive and enthusiastic individual, who has a marketing, BD or client relationship background in a law firm/other professional services environment. You will have experience working in a business development role, and ability to provide advice on BD, marketing and comms issues.