To £60,000 + bonus and benefits
about 1 month ago
Senior Bid Executive – aligned to infrastructure and transport in leading built environment consultancy. Opportunity to get involved in wider BD. To £60,000.
This independent construction and property consultancy has a great culture and a friendly and supportive marketing and business development function with a very highly regarded leader. The team is seeking a Senior Bid Executive to take responsibility for the firm’s infrastructure and transport sector. The role will involve a significant role on leading on bids and proposals and offers real autonomy and responsibility.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading or supporting on bids and proposals
- Maintaining the bid pipeline
- Creating credentials, case studies and pitch presentations
- Market research and opportunity spotting
- Developing and maintaining client marketing lists
- Developing ideas for content for client comms and campaigns
- Internal promotion of the infrastructure and transport group
- Managing a coordinator.
This is great opportunity for an experienced bid professional who is looking for a step up the chance to get involved in some wider BD & marketing. Ideally candidates will have a property, construction or professional services background and be confident in bid management. You will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and also ideally Adobe Indesign or be willing to learn. An ability to build relationships with various teams and stakeholders is essential.