about 1 month ago
Senior Bid Executive – aligned to infrastructure and transport in leading built environment consultancy. Opportunity to get involved in wider business development. To £60,000.
This independent construction and property consultancy has a great culture and a friendly and supportive marketing and business development function with a very highly regarded leader. The team is seeking a Senior Bid Executive to take responsibility for the firm’s infrastructure and transport sector. The role will involve a significant role on leading on bids and proposals and offers real autonomy and responsibility.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Leading or supporting on bids and proposals
· Maintaining the bid pipeline
· Creating credentials, case studies and pitch presentations
· Market research and opportunity spotting
· Developing and maintaining client marketing lists
· Developing ideas for content for client comms and campaigns
· Internal promotion of the infrastructure and transport group
· Managing a coordinator.
This is great opportunity for an experienced bid professional who is looking for a step up the chance to get involved in some wider business development & marketing. Ideally candidates will have a property, construction or professional services background and be confident in bid management. You will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and also ideally Adobe Indesign or be willing to learn. An ability to build relationships with various teams and stakeholders is essential.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 020 3405 6198.