Up to £45,000
about 1 month ago
Senior Business Development Executive position aligned to Corporate in leading boutique law firm – Central London based, lots of responsibility. Up to £45,000
This boutique law firm acts for ultra-high networths and entrepreneurs and has really grown its marketing and BD function. It is looking to recruit a Senior Business Development Executive to focus on the Corporate and Dispute Resolution teams. You will be working with the Head of Business Development and Marketing and partners, setting an annual plan in place and managing and the implementation of initiatives. Additionally, you will be able to work on developing the firm’s international strategy.
This is a great opportunity for someone working in a larger City law firm to move to a smaller environment where you can really make an impact.
- Designing and driving a plan for the practice areas;
- Working with key BD partners to develop a sales pipeline of targets;
- Working with and advising partners on targeting and cross-selling initiatives;
- Driving monthly reporting;
- Working with the wider BD team to implement events;
- Developing a structured external communications plan;
- Supporting and managing major client pitches.
You will be a commercial and BD focused professional with solid experience working in a legal environment. Direct experience working with Corporate, M&A or Dispute Resolution teams is desirable but not essential.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3405 6198.