5 months ago
Corporate focused Senior business development manager – heavyweight role leading the corporate BD team in London– excellent career progression. Salary up to £100,000, London
Working in a pivotal role as second in command the Global Head of Business Development for the corporate group, the Senior Business Development Manager will lead the BD team for the London corporate practice and ensure that it delivers on its strategy and objectives. T
his is an excellent opportunity for a Senior BD Manager to take on more of a leadership role with excellent scope for progression into the Global Head of role in the medium to long term. The involves significant change management around partner behaviour and developing a more proactive approach to BD. The role will involve:
- Providing advice and support to the leaders of the London corporate practice;
- Work with the corporate partners individually and in practice subgroups to ensure their BD activities are targeted;
- Taking direct client relationship management responsibility for at least one core client;
- Collaborating with BD counterparts to deliver strategic targeting and cross-selling activities;
- Large scale corporate BD projects;
- Analysis around profitability, resourcing and reporting;
- Developing the capabilities of your team.
The successful candidate will have significant business development and marketing experience in a professional services environment, preferably legal. Exposure to a diversity of sectors and industries is preferred. A strong record of team management is also sought.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 3405 6198.