£95,000 + bonus and benefits
about 1 month ago
Business Development Lead role aligned to mining sector in leading global law firm. Key account focus. To £95,000 + bonus.
This well-known global law firm is a real challenge to the magic circle and is looking for a senior business development manager to take the lead on all business development and marketing activities for the firm’s mining sector. The role will have a focus on managing some of the sector’s key clients.
The role will involve:
- Playing an advisory role to partners in their client relationship management activities of the group’s key clients;
- Managing a number of key clients in the mining sector;
- Coaching partners in their pursuit of new business;
- Develop profile raising initiatives within the mining sector such as thought leadership;
- Immersing yourself in the mining sector to understand trends and issues,and taking opportunities to partners.
You must have significant business development and client relationship management experience in a leading international professional services firm and be comfortable in a client facing role. Experience of the mining sector is essential for this role.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or contact us on 020 3405 6198.