about 1 month ago
Senior Business Development Manager role in a global powerhouse law firm, managing the strategic focus of the in-market operations for the transactional practice groups in the London office. This leading law firm offers the best of both worlds – it is a truly global firm but with the collegiate feel of a mid-sized firm. The firm is seeking a candidate that is driven and hardworking, who can work in a busy, dynamic environment. Responsibilities include:
- Acting as a first point of contact for Partners for all BD needs and managing group activities;
- Developing the growth plan for the Groups in London, including Key Client opportunities and MarComms campaigns;
- Ensuring high quality end-to-end service on proposals;
- Leading and developing junior members of the team;
- Ensuring the firm records feedback, client contacts and BD leads.
Key attributes for this role include the ability to implement new initiatives and processes, the gravitas to persuade and influence partners and the tenacity to keep projects moving forward. You will have significant in a marketing/business development role in a professional services environment with experience of working with senior stakeholders and developing relationships.