45000 - 55000
3 months ago
Client Development role for a major international law firm at senior executive/junior manager level, working on a 12-month FTC. This role will be client facing and offers the opportunity to work closely with major international organisations. Managing the firm’s daily relationship with a portfolio of the firm’s premium clients, you will be acting as a key point of contact and lead on aspects of the relationship, as well as being responsible for identifying opportunities to strengthen client relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building effective Client Teams, working closely with the Client Relationship Partner;
- Developing and delivering a client plan to expand the relationship;
- Proactively identifying new ideas and business opportunities;
- Ensuring relationship meetings with key clients across the client’s business happen frequently;
- Leading and project managing legal panel reviews for allocated clients.
The ideal candidate will be somebody who has worked in a similar Business Development or Client Relationship role in the legal or accountancy sectors. It would be strongly advantageous if this client has prior knowledge/experience of working with clients in the financial institutions sectors. This is a 12-month contract and it would be preferable if you were available immediately.