5 months ago
Client Development role for a major international law firm at senior executive/junior manager level. This role will be client facing and offers the opportunity to work closely with major international organisations. Managing the firm’s daily relationship with a portfolio of the firm’s premium clients, you will be acting as a key point of contact and lead on aspects of the relationship, as well as being responsible for identifying opportunities to strengthen client relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
· Building effective Client Teams, working closely with the Client Relationship Partner;
· Developing and delivering a client plan to expand the relationship;
· Proactively identifying new ideas and business opportunities;
· Ensuring relationship meetings with key clients across the client’s business happen frequently;
· Leading and project managing legal panel reviews for allocated clients.
The ideal candidate will be somebody who has worked in a similar Business Development or Client Relationship role in the legal or accountancy sectors. It would be strongly advantageous if this client has prior knowledge/experience of working with clients in the financial institutions sectors.