about 1 month ago
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Project Manager to oversee a new PMS project in a modern, progressive law firm. The Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for the activities of the PMS stream and will be responsible for ensuring successful delivery of outputs over the life of the project.
- Co-ordinate work effort across project and operational teams, produce status/RAG reporting, liaising with key stakeholders and communicating progress
- Management of project team deliverables, team briefings and action lists
- Liaising directly with team members on progress and reporting requirements
- Act as an agent for change, driving transformational change to improve the way business areas and Finance operates around end to end finance processes
- Providing leadership and creating an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive effort.
- Working with resource managers and programme leadership to obtain necessary resources to support the streams requirements and coordinate internal and external resources as well as any stream specific logistics.
- Qualified CIMA / ACCA or similar certification
- 5+ years working within a legal finance team at a senior level
- Proven experience with Practice Management System replacements within a law firm is desirable
- Intelligent, energetic, resilient, the role holder should be able to quickly hit the ground running
- Customer focused, flexible, results driven and used to operating in a period of change
- Operate effectively as part of a wider team, and a real team player
If you’re interested in this role, please contact Jessica Sharpe at email@example.com or call 07557 355 037.