Charlotte, North Carolina
Up to £82017.63 per annum
11 days ago
Senior Finance Systems Analyst
Our client is a strong performing global business looking for a Hyperion Systems professional to support and maintain Hyperion Planning/Essbase systems. Ideal candidates will have functional experience with a desire to stay in the financial systems area.
This company is a fantastic group of individuals with notable leadership, and innovative skill sets. Their goal is to consistently move forward and progress the way we think, move, and perform across a variety of industries. They are looking for ambitious team players excited about delivering best in class financial systems.
- Support routine maintenance of metadata and calculations
- Integrate systems, transform data and troubleshooting
- Provide end user support
- Data extract, transformation and load process support
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of experience of finance, finance system, and financial statement experience