27 days ago
Interested in joining a large multinational business and help build their financial reporting and systems landscape?
We are currently helping our client to find their next Senior Financial Systems Analyst within the Global Finance department. smart and dynamic professional for our Global Finance Team. Within the HQ, you will play a key role in developing the reporting and data capabilities within the business. You will develop new models and reports, recommending new avenues to explore with respect to the business data.
- Engage the finance users and stakeholders to drive improvements in reporting
- Maintain and administer existing reports from SAP and wider EPM and BI solutions
- Create new reports and dashboards as per business requirements
- Be a data champion to promote best practice data quality and governance
- Support new automation tools and processes within the finance team
- Train users and super users
- Document best practice for reporting and finance systems
- Recommend new ideas, processes and solutions as well as creating a culture of continuous improvement
- University degree in Computer Science, Finance/ Accounting or Economics
- 5+ years of professional experience in similar positions in financial systems and BI/ Analytics
- Must have proven experience with data visualization tools such as Qlik, Tableau or PowerBI
- Ideally wider knowledge of ERP, particularly SAP Finance Modules
- Strong knowledge of SQL and SQL Server databases
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, ideally VBA and Macros
- Strong finance and accounting knowledge
- Fluent English language skills and further skills in French or Dutch/ Flemish is an advantage
- Must be an EU citizen or hold the right to work in Belgium, no sponsorship offered for this role
This is a great career opportunity for an internationally minded candidate, keen to build the bridge between finance and IT. You will have a dynamic role with constant change and new business demands to keep you on your toes. The function sits with key strategic business stakeholders, so you will have plenty of opportunity to build your network and business expertise.
For more information on this career opportunity, get in touch with Geoff Coleman from SystemsAccountants on +31 207 095 137 or email your interest to Geoff@systemsaccountants.com.