City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
2 months ago
Information Technology Services
Server Infrastructure & Network Engineer
Server Infrastructure & Network engineer to join a technical team in IT services for a city law firm. The main purpose of this role is to maintain, support and manage the company's Network, Servers & Data Centres, providing tech for 350 users across 4 offices.
* Ensure high availability of LAN & WAN networks, Servers, SAN Storage and other IT Infrastructure.
* Deliver high-quality, reliable, available and secure IT Infrastructure & Network Services that meet evolving changing business needs.
* Upcoming projects include an office and data centre relocation in 2020
* Hands-on experience of supporting, monitoring, managing & securing Microsoft Windows Servers (2008, 2012 & 2016) and VMware (v5.5+).
* Strong ability to manage Network devices Hubs, Switches, routers & firewalls for 250+ users.
This is a great opportunity to join a small focused 3rd/4th line technical team working with a wide variety of network and server technology.