Up to £50,000
5 months ago
Senior Internal Communications Executive – supporting content development focused role – leading law firm – Salary up to £50,000 – London
This prestigious global law firm is looking for a Senior Internal Communications Executive to join its team. Responsible for the key elements of internal comms output, you will ensure high quality content development and keep on top of comms schedules and plans. This includes:
- Supporting with projects and campaigns, and taking the lead on some key projects;
- Influencing key stakeholders to adopt best practice internal comms;
- Developing content for various internal comms channels including copy, videos and visual content;
- Managing other aspects of the intranet, i.e. visual content;
- Maintaining the intranet.
The firm is looking for a candidate that meets the following attributes:
- Experience in an internal communications role;
- Experience of working in a professional services/corporate environment;
- Strong writing and editorial skills for delivering a range of comms channels;
- Knowledge of internal comms tools and strategies.
The firm offers an excellent array of flexible benefits and a really friendly culture with a focus on diversity, social activities and wellness.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or call 020 3405 6198.