5 months ago
Law Staff Legal Recruitment
Competitive remunerations offered for a Senior Marketing Communications Executive within a leading practice in Surrey.
Working closely with the marketing manager, the successful designer will be based in the practices office in the Richmond area and will be responsible for the development and management of content strategies across multiple marketing channels. Strong copy writing and editing skills and the ability to work autonomously will be essential.
• Development and management of business development initiatives
• Managing the advertising schedule
• Delivering press stories and dealing with PR
• Producing digital content for campaigns and the website
• Drafting and editing content for marketing assets
• Project management
• Annual directory submissions
• Supporting tenders, pitches and events
• Monthly marketing management reports
• A marketing professional with a minimum of five years in a similar position
• Technically proficient across a broad range of marketing
• Solid small and large-scale project management is essential
• Is educated to degree level and possesses a CIM qualification
• Previous experience using Hubspot or InDesign is desirable
• Demonstrates outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
• Works well when under pressure to meet tight deadlines
A leading practice with a network of offices across the UK, our client is a highly regarded firm with experienced and dedicated staff offering services to both business and individual clients. They pride themselves on providing expert advice and a high-quality personal service, allowing them to achieve the best possible solutions. With particular strengths in areas including property and private client, they are well placed to enjoy continued success.
• Competitive salary dependent on experience
• Generous holiday allowance
• Contributory pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
Senior Marketing Communications Executive
For further details of this Senior Marketing Designer vacancy, please contact Kathleen on 01954 208062 quoting reference KC04788401.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details