6 months ago
Senior Bid Specialist role owning bid, pitch and proposal opportunities in top-ranked US law firm – up to £65,000, London
This major US law firm is looking for a Senior Pitch Specialist to join its team in the London office to work with partners in the pursuit of competitive and tactical international pitch opportunities across key practice areas. The role holder will be expected to add value at each stage of the process, develop and refine best practice, display a passion for bids and enjoy the high-pressure environment. This position involves:
- End to end bid and pitch management;
- Working with partners, playing an advisory role;
- Developing bespoke, high quality content;
- Working with the wider team to develop their pitch skills;
- Supporting the planning and preparing for the pitch meetings.
The successful applicant will have a track record of leading strategic bids, with demonstrable experience of start to finish pitch management. You will be comfortable working to tight deadlines, have a true flair for pitching and be capable in influencing senior partners.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3405 6198.