up to £80,000
11 days ago
Interim Senior PR Manager for an international Law firm. This firm has an excellent culture, a great attitude to flexible working and has strong values that resonate throughout the firm. The communications team is dynamic and fast paced, and this role will be responsible for managing and deliver the firm’s PR programme and campaigns in order to build and maintain the firm’s positive reputation in alignment with the firm’s wider strategic goals and business priorities. Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing relationships with key target journalists including the legal trade press
- Drafting and seeking internal agreement on reactive press enquiries, preparing Q&A’s and media briefings where required.
- Providing regular and strategic guidance and advice to partners and teams on firm approach to PR and overall positioning.
- Developing and implementing strategic PR plans for sector groups and practice areas, in line with agreed communications priorities.
- Managing external agency support around practice and sector PR, including coordinating opportunities generated by agencies.
This role requires extensive media relations experience, ideally within professional or financial services. You may already be in-house, or may work in an agency with clients in relevant sectors. You must be persuasive, good at building relationships and have the knack to deliver technical material in an engaging way.