60000 - 70000
about 2 months ago
Working with the Aderant Expert software package within the legal and enterprise market, this position provides high quality technical consulting services, primarily workflow customisations.
Maintaining client satisfaction is key to Aderant, and this is achieved through the provision of high levels of service to all clients. A client facing element is also key to this role i.e. training, specification definition, customisation handover.
A significant amount of the role will be carried out at client offices throughout the UK, and sometimes in Continental Europe. The successful candidate will be able to travel and stay away from home as required (notice will be given, and costs will be covered).
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in a similar environment. They must have strong communication and analytical skills and must work to high standards while maintaining the ability to “get the job done” within deadlines. Team work is necessary as is the ability to work without direct supervision.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related area is required, or an alternative, equivalent qualification
- Ability to understand client requirements and provide practical and efficient technical solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and the confidence to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical clients at all levels of seniority
- Organised, with a methodical approach to problem solving
- Strong results focus and ability to work to and deliver to strict deadlines
- Ability to assess and manage risk, implementing appropriate plans and actions
- The maturity to plan own workload and work without direct supervision
- Basic/intermediate experience of building applications in Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 and onwards
- Basic/intermediate experience of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 onwards (Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers etc)
- Basic/intermediate knowledge of coding in C#
- Experience with a scripting language - Python would be useful
- Experience using APIs and/or thirs party integrations
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 onwards, with a focus on IIS, knowledge or exposure to MS App Fabric
- Basic knowledge of XAML, WCF and/or WPF
- Experience with a Document Management System such as iManage would be useful
- Exposure to Microsoft Workflow Foundation or SharePoint Workflow would be useful
Principal Duties & Responsbilities:
You’ll be working closely with clients to:
- Gather process and business information
- Prepare appropriate documentation and specifications
- Encapsulate the requirement in a workflow process
- Implement requirements in Aderant’s custom workflow environment
- You may be required to complete the work alongside, or with consideration for, 3rd party consulting firms
- You may be required to train client staff in implementing or using workflows, or other technical aspects