64000 - 86000
4 months ago
SNR EMEA Marketing Specialist
This is an exciting opportunity to work on all aspects of marketing from account based marketing campaigns, pipeline growth programs, customer marketing initiatives and regional events.
This person will work very closely with the EMEA regional marketing manger to support the sales region with key marketing programs. This position commences in January 2020 for a duration of six months, with an evaluation to extend beyond that period.
What you get to do in this role:
· Execute on specific tactics that support the EMEA Marketing plan aligned with the regional sales goal.
· Partner and support the Global Campaigns team to execute on EMEA specific campaigns.
· Work with the EMEA regional marketing manager on audience acquisition, event logistics, performance reporting and nuture campaigns for EMEA specific events like: Intapp Connect and Intapp Insights (our annual global user conference in London), tradeshows, roundtables, hands-on workshops, In -Account days, and user groups
· Support the EMEA regional marketing manger with initiatives like recruitment for regional reference opportunities and customer win announceents.
· Support the EMEA regional marketing manager with management of the budget and performance reporting.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· Extensive experience in an marketing role. Vertical marketing experience with multiple persona targets ideal but not required.
· Strong knowledge with Marketing Automation and Lead process a must - Salesforce and Salesforce Pardot a plus.
· Exceptional communication and collaboration skills with a track record of successfully interfacing with sales teams
· High energy, “own it” personality and ability to thrive in a growth environment
Intapp provides the first and only professional and financial services industry cloud to help firms shift to a modernization strategy and gain a growth edge in today’s competitive marketplace. Over 1,400 clients globally rely on us, including 96 of the Global 100 law firms, five of the top eight global accounting firms, and more than 650 private equity, investment banking and other capital markets firms. We offer intelligent solutions – purpose-built for partner-led firms – spanning the entire client lifecycle, from strategy through origination and execution. Intapp is backed by Temasek and Great Hill Partners. For more information, visit www.intapp.com