£20000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Information Technology Services
Support Analyst required by a global professional services company, we are looking to hire a customer service and support specialist to offer exceptional 1st line support (phone,live chat, and email) to the firm's user base.
This is a great chance for someone with no IT experience to develop their skills in a professional and well-managed environment. Excellent potential for career development.
- Ideally 6 month IT experience but this isn't essential
- Proven ability to deliver a high level of customer service
Working as a Support Analyst your key responsibilities will include:
- Answering support calls from users, received by phone and email
- Resolving IT Support issues, aiming to resolve as many calls as possible as first point of contact
- Escalating more complicated calls to other team members if required
- Responding to "How do I.." queries
- Managing and creating workflows
This is a great opportunity to kick start your IT career working for one of the world's leading law firms. We are looking for individuals who are punctual, reliable and eager to learn if this sounds like you then get in touch!