£35000 - £40000 per annum + medical insurance,pension
12 days ago
Information Technology Services
Technical Support Analyst
Technical Support Analyst required by leading Document Management & Information Management solutions Consultancy.
The firm is well established with clients including large scale corporate firms as well as Law Firms and Accountancy Firms. They're now scaling the business and looking for people to help with the next phase of growth.
As a Technical Support Analyst you will install, configure, and support The Document Management Systems and associated applications being deployed and managed to the firm's clients. Technical Support will be provided remotely by phone, email, and diagnostics, as well as in-person on client site visits. You will primarily be an escalation point for the IT Teams of your clients, with occasional support also provided directly to users.
Key responsibilities include:
- Installation and configuration of applications, systems and services
- Monitoring and maintenance of computer systems and networks
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing faults in software, servers, and networks
- Following configuration and troubleshooting documentation as well as contributing to new guides and updates
- Logging, prioritising and managing multiple support requests at any one time
- Escalating and managing issues through to resolution with the appropriate vendor
- Distributing software releases, service packs or patches to servers and end clients
- Supporting new applications and running network applications to support system and users
- Setting up new users whilst responding to existing users within agreed SLA's
- Establishing excellent working relationships with clients
- Testing / evaluating new technology
The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of Document Management Systems (e.g. iManage, Net-Docs, OpenText) and be able to carry out technical configuration and troubleshooting. Experience with application deployment and installation is desirable, as well as server and network monitoring and troubleshooting.
This would be a great role for someone with experience troubleshooting issues around Document management systems within a professional services firm (law / finance / accountancy) and looking for their next step.
Excellent benefits include private medical, pension and bonus schemes, as well as perks including coffees, cinema vouchers, and more.
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send over your latest CV and get in touch to hear more.
Please note we will be making use of our video interviewing platform for first round interviews for this role.
Technical Support Analyst