37000 - 55000
29 days ago
Client Training Specialist London, UK
DealCloud is the premier deal management and CRM solution for the private capital markets. DealCloud is seeking a Client Training Specialist who is passionate about helping people learn and adapt to a new exciting workflow. You’ll need to be part teacher and part change-management consultant as you help our clients discover and implement new and better ways of working. It’s hard work, but your clients will thank you and remember you afterwards! The candidate should demonstrate a passion and a desire to become skilled in three broad areas:
- Client facing skills: A significant amount of day-to-day responsibilities will involve communicating with clients, in person, on the phone or via email. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required for success.
- Private Capital Markets: In order to speak confidently and authoritatively to our clients, the Client Training Specialist must either have or be willing to be trained about private equity and investment banking front office business operations.
- Technology: As a market leading Software as a Service (SaaS) company, the Client Training Specialist will be working with cutting edge technology solutions. A strong interest in technology and being passionate about using technology to create value for our clients is a must.
What you’ll do:
- Become expert in the DealCloud platform and how our platform helps with deal management
- Deliver high-quality training to our clients at all levels of expertise – beginner to expert
- Engage users to ensure that they are putting their knowledge into action
- Deliver proactive training when new features are released as well as refresher training
- Work collaboratively with product, account management, implementation and support teams to identify opportunities for sharing client feedback, gaps in training content, and ways to best enable clients to engage with the use of our platform in their day-to-day activities.
- Implement blended learning methods (in-person training, web training, hands-on workshops)
- Maintain training schedules and hosted training site
- Update training content in accordance with new releases
- Provide access to training content for internal new hire platform training and all staff during release cycles
What you’ll need:
- A natural ability to teach
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to command a room of learners
- Creativity and adaptability in the development of new techniques
- Empathy and patience with new learners, balanced with firmness where required
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Willingness to chip in and help other team members in need
- Willingness to travel (approximately 25 to 30% travel involved)
Bonus if you have
- Front, middle and back office experience.
- Experience in the finance industry, with a focus on private equity.
- Graduate with a financial related degree
- Inquisitive thinker who is offering consultative approach.
We are the premier platform for deal professionals in the private capital markets. DealCloud’s deal pipeline and relationship management platform provides an unparalleled environment for managing a robust business development and deal sourcing strategy. DealCloud’s industry-specific capabilities include deal management, portfolio management, fundraising, and investor relations management and reporting. DealCloud was built by Deal professionals to specifically address the day-to-day information management challenges encountered by professionals in this end-market. The platform is supported by a team of dedicated former deal professionals that have a deep understanding of industry-savvy client service.
Delivered as a web-based Cloud platform, DealCloud is deployed rapidly and can be easily maintained across a global network of users. The built-in customization environment enables users to leverage tailored dashboards that meet their individual needs. The platform seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office for an intuitive user experience supported by robust reporting.