City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum
4 months ago
Information Technology Services
IT Training Lead
IT Training Lead sought for a highly regard City law firm. Regularly ranked in the top 20 places to work, they take pride in developing their staff and offering opportunities for growth.
The IT Training lead will take responsibility for the development of their IT training and learning strategy and delivery as the firm takes on a number of new projects over the next year, including development of a new Desktop and MS Office build, and a Document Management System Upgrade.
The firm are seeking an innovative IT Trainer / Training Lead who has experience transforming and developing a Training and Learning function to offer new ways to meet the learning needs of their users. They are looking for someone to plan and implement online and e-learning tools (Camtasia, Captivate etc) and a Learning Management Systems (LMS) alongside other innovative ways to deliver training and share knowledge.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Leading a team of 3 delivering training on systems, applications and devices, including bespoke software, to ensure best practice use
* Developing a Training and Learning Strategy featuring blended delivery methods and approaches
* Performing full lifecycle training including TNA, Course Design, Delivery and Review
* Designing and Creating QRGs, Video Casts, E-Learning, and traditional courseware
* Providing feedback, reports and statistics relating to all training and skills transfer
* Performing training needs analysis and follow-up across all areas of the firm
* Working with other departmental heads to provide relevant training to their respective team members
Desirable Skills & Experience:
* Proven and demonstrable experience as a Senior IT Trainer / Training Lead in a corporate or professional services environment
* In Depth Knowledge of Learning Management Systems
* E-learning and content authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate and Camtasia
* Knowledge of Document Management Systems - e.g. iManage Filesite/Worksite
* Deep knowledge of Windows 10
* Microsoft Office 2016 / O365 suite
* Knowledge and experience of training Bespoke Business Systems
* Ability to adapt quickly to new applications and technologies
This is a great opportunity to take a lead role in the IT Training function as they seek to develop and transform their approach to developing skills and capability across the firm.
Get in touch today to hear more.
IT Training Lead